Central Coast Family Support Services Inc. was established in 1985 and is a not-for-profit community based service supporting families on the Central Coast of NSW.
Our programs consist of:
- Family Support Home Visiting Program for families in the Gosford local government area with children 0 – 12 years.
- Young Parent Program for young parents and parents to be aged 13 – 19 years, covering the Central Coast.
- Early Intervention Disability Family Caseworker for families who have a child 0 – 8 years with a diagnosed disability, covering the Central Coast.
- Grandparent Support Program for grandparents who are the primary carers of their grandchildren, covering the Central Coast.
- Parenting Educative Program for families with children 0 – 8 years, covering the Central Coast
Central Coast Family Support Services Inc. is committed to a safe and just world in which difference is respected, learning is reciprocal and everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential.