Central Coast Family Support Services Inc. was established in 1985 and is a not-for-profit community based service supporting families on the Central Coast of NSW.
Our programs consist of:
- Central Coast Families – Family Support Program for families with children 0 – 12 years.
- Young Parent Program for young parents aged 13 – 24 years.
- Children with Additional Needs – Family Support Program for families who have a child 0 – 8 years with a diagnosed disability.
- Grandparent Raising Grandchildren Program for grandparents who are the primary carers of their grandchildren.
- Parenting Educative Program for families with children 0 – 12 years.
Central Coast Family Support Services Inc. is committed to a safe and just world in which difference is respected, learning is reciprocal and everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential.